About The Attorney
Robert W. Maher Has Been Serving Clients for Over 40 Years
I am passionate about providing clients with the information they need to understand the legal issues they are facing and to get the best possible results in their case. I analyse the facts of their situation, apply the law, and educate them, saving them time, stress, and money in the future.
Robert W. Maher—The Name You Can Rely On
I have been practicing law in Pennsylvania since 1974. I am currently a partner with the law firm Dyer & Maher. I earned my Juris Doctor law degree from Temple University School of Law. In addition, I hold an Estate Planning Certificate from the Temple University School of Law, Graduate Tax Program. I have also been an approved AARP Legal Services Network attorney.
I am committed to providing quality representation for my clients at fair and reasonable fees. I work with a wide range of clients, from members of the local business community to retired persons in assisted living communities. In addition to assisting small business entrepreneurs, I provide estate planning counselling, estate administration, and preparation of wills, trusts, healthcare directives, and powers of attorney.
Educational & Professional Licenses
- Partner in Law Firm of Dyer & Maher
- Juris Doctor Degree, Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, PA, 1974.
- A.B. English, Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia. PA, 1969.
- Estate Planning Certificate, Temple University School of Law Graduate Tax Program. Philadelphia, PA, 1996.
- Admitted to practice before the Courts of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Member of Pennsylvania Bar Association and Montgomery County Estate Planning Council.
- AARP Approved Legal Services Plan Attorney
- President of Eastern Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Distinguished President of Jenkintown Kiwanis Club
- Twice elected Kiwanian of the Year
- Former member, Elder Services Board for Holy Redeemer Health System
- Former Member of Development Committee of Manor College
- Counsel to Abington Choral Club
- Counsel to American Society of Appraisers, Philadelphia Chapter
Teaching & Lecturing
- Former adjunct faculty at Saint Joseph’s University for business law and real estate law courses
- Resource authority in presenting retirement planning seminars through Pennjerdel Corporation, SPS Technologies, Philadelphia Electric Company, Holy Redeemer Foundation
Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM